Rabu, Januari 14, 2009

My Office Hours


Starting from 6 am to an unpredictable time
Leaving my home left behind…
Leaving my personal life so far away… just like I don’t have my own…
Feel stressed very often…

Sometimes I wanna run and hide… to a place where I could have my own…
But when I hear another voices in a crowd, so many friends whisper on my ears,
“You are the lucky one… your life seems like nothing to worry…”
“You have so many interesting surrounding…”, etc… etc…
I just wanna find myself, coz I realize everytime I look at the mirror,
Seems like my reflection is just someone I didn’t recognize anymore
The mask which cover my face look like have so many characters inside
I don’t wanna feel like a stranger for myself, for people around me…

I think I just need more time to spend, for my family, for my beloved one, for my best friends in life, for all of my friends, and deep down… especially for myself… do I expect too much…???
But I know very well… I don’t wanna lose my job also… the pillar that I lean on for staying alive, for having any comfort things in life, for guarantee the future of mine and my family… for a better life I live in, as time goes by…
My Lord… Allah SWT… I surrender myself, my life… completely… in YOUR HANDS…


~ Wil Twilite ~

2 komentar:

kriscop mengatakan...

hai wil... salam kenal ya.. :D
sepertinya kehidupan kita agak2 mirip nih, hehe.. pergi pagi untuk ke kantor, naik bis.. :D

baru mulai baca blogmu, baguuss.. ;)

Wil Twilite mengatakan...

@ kriscop : seru yah naik bus, hehehe... salam kenal, makasih udah mampir ^.^